Wednesday, July 22, 2015

MAA......I LOVE YOU

"WHATTTTTTT!!! nooooo.....please not again ...i use the phone only for 2 hours in 24 and still you have a problem...i dont believe this" i yelled as my mum again scolded me for the various things that bugs her.....you wanna hear the list?
BANG!
keep your bag and shoes in place
dont sit in your pyjamas always
start looking after your health , start eating almonds{i guess my brain has some permanant slumber kinda problem...even after eating almonds i always forget to turn off the gas whenever instructed by mum....ok fine so what if i do it 15 mins late...ATLEAST I DO IT!}
dont whatsapp too much{ i tell you parents have some sixth sense and they easily smell it whenever you are texting:P}
bathe quickly{ ok fine this one bothers my lil sis too...but u tell me 20 mins are required ...no?!....out of which 15 mins are happily wasted singing or having deep thoughts about the universe and 5 mins for quick washing as i cant tolerate another knock on the door asking"aur kitni der"!!!}

so yeah ....you can easily figure out that i have some serious defects:P....{which unfortunately are irreversible}

"dear you gotta understand.....those who dont value time...."began mum...
"time doesnt value them.." i groaned as i was used to hear the same dialougue every now and then.
"mom bt its neha....she got into med school ...i was just congratulating her"

so as mum sensed that i was in no mood to compromise she gave the final ultimatum look which i cant resist....EVER!
" ok fine ....wifi is off" i murmered










"MOM?? WHERE ARE YOU?.... papa wheres mom?....mummmmaaa" i screamed as i looked in every nook and corner of the house ....but couldnt find her as she didnt come to wake me up .
"kiddo, your mum had some official work for which she had to go....she left last night" my dad informed as i was almost close to tears
okay....so now it was it!!....A FULL DAY WITHOUT MOM......i shuddered at the thought
so i began the daily routine of getting fresh....{without the knock on the door of the bathroom urging me to come out soon.....i tell u that feeling is terrible...and i came 10 mins early than my usual....theres no fun even in getting ready without mums scream to do my chores quickly which i always ignore but now was missing it}
"ahan.....has the sun rose from the west today?" my dad joked
"i made an omellete....get dressed and eat it fast...actually eat slowly...u saved ur time today"my dad commented !.....i sat at the breakfast table staring at the omellete
"you gonna eat that today only?!!...ok ok if u dont want it....can i eat it?" remarked my sister
{god.....even breakfast is  so gruelsome....else on other days i was always rushing for things as mum poked me to not to go without eating my meal...and i made a grumpy face while relishing the worlds best food and mum would lecture me on the benifits of breakfast......today it was so different....everything was so silent....or maybe it was my heart that couldnt bear the whispers of the silence}
as i packed my bag before leaving for college....i remembered the checklist that mom always asks me before i go in a supersonic speed....metrocard{check}
keys{check}
books{check}
n i coyly would say with a mischievious smile...."hug?"
and then mom always hugs me and say"check'


and today there was no hug....no checklist....just me and my flashbacks...
even though it was just for a day....every second passed like years.....
so after attending my lectures i returned back home
suddenly my phone beeped...."MOM CALLING"i didnt even wait for it to ring the second time and picked my cell
"maaaa....."
" hey princess! how are u?" {i wonder y mum always asks me this silly question ....}
"mum....y did u leave me...u should have atleast told me about it" i complained
" sorry sweety....it was an emergency...but ill come back soon..."
i didnt even let her finish and cried"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOON.....I WANT YOU.....NOW"
After that i didnt know what happened to me ...i think a soul of a 6 month infant hovered upon me and i started talking like a baby:P
" mumma i am sorry i promise i will not use my phone
i will not wear pyjamas and roam about
i will bath quickly
ill also eat breakfast....
i will not argue....i will always keep water bottle in my bag....but please come to me "i begged
suddenly i heard the tone of the phone being hung up
"NO NO NO....THIS CANT BE HAPPENING....mumma !!" i wailed like a child who was suffering from parental separation anxiety syndrome!{i always tell mom to change her company of networks....they were never available when u needed them the most}










"PRINCESSSS!! princessss....wake up....wake up....y are u screaming? i saw my mother taking my head in her lap as my eyes were wet with tears...
"what happened , u saw a bad dream? m here only dear...with you"
"the most horrifying one" i softly said
" that is why i tell u not to watch that conjuring horror movie last night....bt u dont listen to me....haina?my mum spoke as she folded the quilt
"now go ...go on...hurry up... u are already late...how many time should i remind u to value ur time.."
"else time wont value me....GOT IT" i winked



"hurrrryyyyy up!!!!!" i heard the knock on the door:P as i was busy in brushing....or actually dancing while brushing{hehehehehehhe}\
"i know u are dancing inside........come out in 2 mins else.,....."my mum loudly gave me the warning
"cmingggg"i smiled and i guesss outside my mum was too smiling



as i always say...no matter how hard u try ...some things in life can never be changed....and i guess its better that they remain the same because that is exactly what add colors in ur black and white life.
{and i seriously hope i am not the only one facing the same thing....else HOGAYI BURI WALI CHOUPSEY....hahahahaaa }
no matter ....whether ur opinions match or not
irrespective of the generation gap.....mothers are always special
yeah....out of 24 hours...20 might be spent fighting....but in the end a good night hug makes it all worth it
maybe, its our job to always piss of our mums...and their job is to always be ideal{ and trust me being ideal is hard} but still nothing is more beautiful creation than a mother
the least we can do for her is to always make them to KEEP SMILING or coming out of the washroom fast....{umm....i guess this one might be harder......hehehehehehe...:P}
love u maaa....u r the bestest:)


7 comments:

  1. Hi guys.....
    thanks a ton for always giving an awesome response to all the posts
    this one is dedicayed to our mums who day and night love us with all their heart
    just a heartfelt gratitude fr dem....cheers!
    do read it and plz do comment if u like it
    wud love to hear ur opinions,...
    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great and rings true for me as well. No matter how much I wish that maa will stop hounding me for every little thing, but as soon as its gone I start missing the littlest things I thought I could definitely do without! The value of a mother's presence in the life of her child has always been and will continue to be unparalleled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started missing mom while reading this. And i am almost in tears. I can hardly imagine myself without mum. Nish this is the best one. Now i am going to hug mum. You keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn touching this time! You behave like a junior school mumma girl in this story which is remarkable!
    Moral of the story is : The value of parents realized when they are away for a day or two:)
    keep going your so real and practical posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very emotional
    Parents r special gift from god 😀😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very touching.
    Maa is very special n we always need her for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is good but the best line is missing.. hume tears sirf mummy papa ke liye bahane chahiye...

    ReplyDelete