Thursday, October 8, 2015

THE ACCIDENTAL DATE PART 2

heyaaa....
excited for the part 2?! ME TOO!!

lets bring it on!

so now we will be introducing two new characters

BHAVNA, 19
the little miss practical who is against having emotions
is on a Gandhi-british fight with her grandparents

ALEX THE LION,22
son of albert Einstein as previously told
is in india for an internship at some space institute...[ can someone ask him to please take me for a ride in the rocker...PLEASSSEEE!!]

13 SEPT
9 AM
AFTER THE 1ST LECTURE


" I don't believe this...dara blocked me...hes such a bastard!" riya was crying
[god its so hard to see someone cry...where on one hand riya was crying , I on the other hand was thinking how many more litres was she planning to shed as the tissues were now vanishing with every passing second....I thought it would be better not to open my mouth else these guys will definitely kick me off]

"but what happened?" bhavna and vibu asked
"hona kya tha....gadhe ka bachaa itti highfi English sun k darr gya hoga " shivi said
"but why the hell he blocked u?" sexy enquired
" I don't know guys...I called him up...but he aint even picking my call...now what...my lbd...my shoes..my makeup, all has gone waste....I will never get somebody in my life..i am so ugly..." she began wailing more loudly

[UGLY?? seriously riya...have u almost forgotten about the guy who chased u around for 2 months after the blind date u had with him? or 155 likes on ur pic...out of which 154 are guys!!.....UFF THESE GIRLS I TELL U!]

suddenly her phone beeps

its DARAA"  riya screamed
"WHAT! PICK UP" all of us said
"noo...I am not going to ...its my turn to show the ego"
" are u kidding me riya...2 secs ago..hes so cute..i miss him and now return of the kuttiya,the bitch!" snapped bhavna
"ok fine" riya admitted


" hello"
" hi riya"
" hi"
"hw are u?" he asked  [ god even the boys are so dumb...dude what do u expect..the ladys been crying ganga jamuna for u and u have the audacity to ask how she is...please don't tell me u expect her to say..i am so happy..jumping from the Eiffel tower wanna come?]
" fine....so what happened?" she enquired
" look riya..don't get me wrong ... I DIDNT BLOCK U.. it was an accident..actually my brother cme home late drunk last night..and in the heat of the moment he blocked all my friends" he tried explaining [ ok so now hes got a family of drug addicts which riya was gushing over and had plans of marrying into the dara family]
" oh....are u speaking the truth?" she softly asked
" yes and as far as our date was concerned I am sorry I cant carry it forward too..please don't get me in other way..its just that we don't know each other and frankly I was really intimidated by u"
" okay" she was now replying in monosyllables  [ guys one piece of advice..when the girl starts responding in one word...it clearly means WARNING....ABOUT TO BLAST ANYTIME SOON IF U DONT USE UR BLOODY BRAIN]
" I hope we are cool now?" he asked
" yeah yeah"
" cool then..lets just stick being friends."
"bye"
"bye"



2 mins silence





arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....aeinnnnnnn....soon the whole college was hearing different types of cries
riya was banging the table and kept cursing the boy
me and tina were sitting across the table but had to rush over her else she was about to flood the whole classroom
" I thought love was in the air" riya squealed
" what love? only nitrogen oxygen and carbon dioxide is in the air" tina said
" oh u forgot the micro-pollutants and water vapour " I quipped in
" THROW THEM OUT OF THE CLASS" riya shouted
" guys whats wrong with u...how can u be so heartless ...look at riya she needs us" bhavna said
" NO SHE NEEDS BRAIN WHICH IS SERIOUSLY NOT WORKING" adu and tina cried
"But guys last night he sent me a beautiful song...jeene laga hun pehle se zyada" riya told us
" kyun be ...pehle zombie tha kya ?" shivi smirked
I began laughing uncontrollably.....sexys stare asked me to get out of the room, finish the laughing stock and then enter
" but I felt ki that song was made for us" riya wailed
" right and chaar bottle vodka was made for me" shivu winked
" abbe stop crying like a girl....pagal ye soch bala tali...use to extrovert ka meaning bhi nhi pta tha ...kitna dumb tha" vibu said
" riya ENOUGH....if u r done crying and finishing almost 2 damn tissue boxes and 1 large chocolate icecram which u didn't bother sharing...then listen to me....its not ur life, stand up, move forward, achieve everything u want, don't run after people for god sake" I finally made a speech

everyone was staring at me as if  a bhooo ghost [ a type of ghost which is created by me and adu]
had entered my body and given me exactly the right words to speak


" yeah...maybe" riya faintly smiled
" that doesn't mean ki we have forgiven u of eating 180rs large bucket of icecream all alone" adu giggled


AND WE ALL BEGIN TO LAUGH.....







2 weeks later
"GODDAMN U GUYS...RIYA AND ADU ARE WAITING FOR US AT THE STATION ...MOVE FASTER" I SAID not realizing ki we 5 were stuck in an auto....they had been waiting for 60 mins and surprisingly none of them pestered to call...I was getting worried as riya always called even if we were 15 secs late
" bhaiya zara jaldi chaliya na" vibu and I pleaded
" madam auto hai...rocket nhi h" he reprimanded
" buffalo ki aankh" shivi screamed

so after 20 minutes we reach the station and and we found no trace of riya ad adu
I was seriously freaking out....they were alwys the first ones coming running to us and abusing whenever we were late ...but now I couldn't see them
" lets see in café coffee day...maybe wahan hon" bhavna suggested
" abbe inn kuton k pas paise honge nhi...ccd m jhak marne gye honge kya? impossible"
" THERE THEY ARE!" vibu and tina screamed
" ye GADHE ccd m kya karrhe hain...paise kahan se aye inke paas...?" sexy commented

so there riya an adu were sitting with a firang guy....WHAT! FIRANG? I rubbed my eyes twice
riya was wearing her lbd and peep toes and sipping on cold coffee

" f***....ab isne kisko pataliya?" shivu cursed
shivu took my hand and we entered inside ccd while the rest waited outside
" welcome to ccd...what wud u like to have?"
" chutiyapa se mukti....dila skta hai?" shivu was screaming

riya still hadn't noticed us...she was BLOODILY ENGROSSED

" riya we are getting late" shivu screamed ...nobody took notice[ whenever shivu tries to pick an accent I swear its the most funniest thing u will ever hear]
" abbe hindi m bol" I tried sarcasm
' good idea"
for a moment I thot she was making sarcasm out of my stupid idea but within 10 secs I realized she was shouting in pure hindi" RIYA ..HUME DERI HORHI HAI..YATRI APKI PAREEKSHA KARRHE HAIN..KRIPYA JALDI COFFEE THOOSYI OR FIRANGAN KO ALVIDA KAHIYE"


2 MIN SILENCE....THE WHOLE AFE WENT QUITE AND THEY WERE LOOKING AT US AS IF WE WERE SOME ALIENS LET LOOSE....AND BELIEVE ME EVERY DAMN SINGLE PERSON WAS LOOKING AT US!

I held shivus hand and ran out of the café to not face further embarrassment
after 5 mins riya came out beaming
" GUYS GUESS WHAT...WHO GOT ALEXS NUMBER? AND UMM A DATE WITH HIM...MEEEEEE"
" guys guess what who is going to get beaten and abused in the middle of the metro station....RIYAA" SHIVU screamed
and we all ran after her and I was running the last in the row acoz of just 1 reason: MY STUPID UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER which made the copassengers scared and adu to spill the rest of her coffee on the securitys clothes....and now all we had to do was LAUGH AND RUN

I hope u enjoyed our little roller coaster ride...please feel free to share ur experiences...I love to hear from u...and don't forget to COMMENT AND KEEP SMILING:)

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi
    hope u enjoy the part 2 with me and the gang
    please leave a comment...it means a lot
    read share and smile:)
    lots of luv
    nish:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me hysterical all over again!! XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eagerly waiting for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome it is nishi as always,!!...love you baby :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome it is nishi as always,!!...love you baby :*

    ReplyDelete