Tuesday, October 20, 2015

THE UNAPPOLOGETIC STALKER

it was a usual normal day for me {for a change...hehehee}...but destiny doesn't like me leading a NORMAL life...so therefore for its sole entertainment purposes , it presents me with a variety of twists and turns.
so, my so called normal day began with me getting up at 6, freshening up and going to the lovely garden outside my home to get some fresh air. as I started walking in the peaceful jogging comlex with my headphones on listening back to back hits of selena gomez....{mannn...shes so amazing!}
while walking...specifically in my colonys garden wasn't an easy task...u had to greet EVERY DAMN PERSON u meet...thankfully...only its just a bunch of old fellows..the uncles and aunties who leave no stone unturned t remind me thet how as a baby I used to wet my pants in their lap or scream with joy while looking at a baby pup...{no matter I still do that..OH NO ..NO NO NO not wetting the pants thing but chasing small puppies, cats and squirrels in my park..trust me they are adorable creatures with sparkling eyes , wagging tails and waiting for me to feed them bread and milk..while my mum shouts in the background" COME BACK RIGHT NOW, I GAVE THAT MILK TO U NOT TO THAT STUPID DOG..." and when I don't listen ..the typical Punjabi mom takes the loud Punjabi avtar and screams" TU AIDHAR AA...MERI GAL NU MAAN LE NI TEH EK CHIDHAD PADEGA SAARA DHOODH NIKAL JANNA HAI...AITHE.....ABHI!"

AND when mum speaks Punjabi it means its high time before I get a slipper thrown at me....please don't get my mum wrong...shes the sweetest person ull ever come across in ur life but the point is she doesn't like dogs that much and from "THAT MUCH " I MEAN....very very much...
whenever me and my sister plead for a pet she just has one response " EITHER ME OR PET"

{ PS ab we cant choose pet even if we want so we reluctantly say no mum...how could u say that and the conversation is ended there and then}

okay so I again deviated from the topic .......now I was listening to my music and oblivious of any thing around me I kept on wiggling my neck and shake my hands...{ come on who wont dance to CHITTIYAN KALIYAN}....so unconsciously I was dancing in my head ....
out of nowhere I felt I was being followed....that creepy feeling suddenly crept into me...its like I immediately sensed something wrong but obviously I was so fear stricken to look around back to see who was following me...I lowered the volume a bit and kept on walking....I heard those giant footsteps with heavy breath was continuing to be behind my back....but I was really scared to do anything...
I decided to walk a little faster but I realized that gradually those footsteps were now nearing quite quick
it was really a harrowing experience for me...such a thing had never happened before..though all those defense training tips were coming into my mind but I really had no courage and go up to him and use it...it was a feeling that it was my last day on earth and there was no way I could escape it....even chanting the hanuman chalisa didn't help much

after 5 mins I saw that the stalker was gone..like vanished...disappeared into nowhere
I breathe out a sigh of relief....
"thanku hanumanji..u saved me....thankyu thanku thanku itta saara" I thanked him 1000 times...



AND THEN...I SAW EVERYONE IN THE PARK FREEZE...I CUDNT HEAR THE COMMOTION THAT WAS GOING ON AS MUSIC WAS BLARING INTO MY EARS...

I TURNED AROUND AND A SAW MY NEIGHBOURHOOD UNCLE WAVING TOWARDS ME ASKING ME TO FREEZE....I took out my headphones .asking" what happened uncleji"
he screamed " beta Dario mat...bas mudio naa..hum abbhi ate hain ..just freeze ok?..he will do no harm" AND THATS WHATS CALLED HUMAN TENDENCY..I DID EXACTLY THAT WAS DENIED TO ME AND INSTRUCTED TO ME TO NOT DO....I TURNED AROUND AND

















"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   MUMMMYYYYYY PAPPPAAAAAA...MUMMMYYYY"i was screaming at the top of my lungs


IT WAS THE STALKER...HIS EYES WERE BLOODY RED...AND HE HELD A TWIG IN FRONT OF ME....HIS HAIRY SKIN MADE HIM LOOK NO LESS THAN A MONSTER...






 an hour later I was lying on my bed with my parents and neighbours surrounding me..it felt surreal..i thought I was going to heaven...BLOODY HELL!!
 they covered me as they do in old hindi movies, I slowly got up , opened my eyes and apparently I had fainted out of shock...I pinched myself to confirm that I was still alive and the stalker didn't kill me...
" beta ji...apko kaha tha na darne ko...ap to chillane hi lage" the uncle said perplexed
" but uncle...the stalker..the stalker..." I choked  and started coughing....mum bought me some water
" beta ji, wo bechare stalker ko tumne hi dara dia"
" did I?"
" yes u did...by the way the mcd has now taken him into custody...hes locked in a cage"
" WHAT? CAGE?
"han betaji, ek BANDAR KO AUR KAHAN BAND KARENGE?"





and I put my face into my hands and giggled shyly out of the embarrassment...AFTER ALL..IT WAS A LITTLE MONKEY and we all began laughing at my stupidity


THANKU DESTINY FOR SCREWING ME UP
:P
ENJOY LIFE....STAY STRONG
KEEP SMILIMG:)

7 comments:

  1. This could happen only with you nish XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These monkeys keep popping up everywhere!! Today one leapt in front of my car.... How I managed to safely manoeuvre around him is still a mystery!!
    And yeah Nishi, only you can faint like this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selena gomez songs and then why all of the sudden "chittiyan kalaiyan"!!
    Well had you not danced lightly, the stalker monkey would not have been followed u..
    And I have never heard Punjabi from ur Mom, she nvr speaks!!
    Truely tell me who this gal is whom u r referring to urself.. Lol..
    Anyways amazing creativity!!well, take care, always keep pepper spray with u and apply the defence mechanism wherever required!!
    Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selena gomez songs and then why all of the sudden "chittiyan kalaiyan"!!
    Well had you not danced lightly, the stalker monkey would not have been followed u..
    And I have never heard Punjabi from ur Mom, she nvr speaks!!
    Truely tell me who this gal is whom u r referring to urself.. Lol..
    Anyways amazing creativity!!well, take care, always keep pepper spray with u and apply the defence mechanism wherever required!!
    Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! God nish :D.....hahaha
    Kya hoga Tera !! Lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MonkeyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete