Friday, December 11, 2015

WHEN PUNJABI PARENTS HANDLED MY BLOG

SASRIYAKAAL heheeee
hello hello
check 1 2 3 ...mike testing
" god damn it dad...you just gotta type it...its not a mike that you are doing hello check check...i mean literally...whats wrong with you?"
" ni tu chup reh...mainu zyada experience hai! ni inni fikar si, to khud likleiniya"
" hanji ....pta ni ajkl ke bacho ko kya naye naye shok hote hain...ye blog shog ki honda hai..." mom chipped in

" guys please handle it and remember no negativity and end my blog with my tagline ...please...ill promise i will take only 26 mins in shower"
" 15" dad says
" 5" mom says
" 20 mom please"
" deal"
" deal" " ok i gotta go....my intern master is hovering on me..luv you..take care of my blog"
so by now u all must be knowing that today its my mum and dad who are gonna handle the page for  a week as i am out on an internship. [ circus...right..thats what my dad thinks i do]








"hello hello..myself my daughters dad..nice to meet u ji"
" namaste ji..myself my daughters dads wife"
okay so today my daughters friends have various questions which we are gonna answer.

question number 1 ; auntyji how does it feel to be your daughters parents
mom; hain?!! she kicked me in my belly for 9 months and i cleaned her poop till 2 years and tu mujhse poochda payein ki how does it feel? fitte muh tere!


question number 2; uncle ji is your daughter a human?
dad; who are u? haan? whats ur email address i will report in cyber crime..wat do u mean is my daughter is human. ofcourse she behaves like an alien day and night but wo sadi kudi hai! ni apne mummy daddy da number das mainu...is she a human...! khote de puttar

question number 3; what bugs you the most about your daughter
dad; i want this interrogation to get over today and not after 2 years or even 20! patte de ullu
mom; doesnt clean her dishes
dad; takes 47 mins 27 secs in shower
mom; sings wildly
dad; types on keyboard with usain bolt in her fingers
mom; doesnt dress up..ni pura din ek pyjama mei sadi padi rehndi h...kangi bhi ni kardi
dad; doesnt know how to make gol roti
mom; stupid idiot ni
dad; ni preeti di kudi nu dekha hai kbbi..kinni soni kudi hai...all dressedup, knows how to cook,kills cockroach without shouting and doesnt listen to kya kehnde hain....haan...edm
mom; han sachi, wadi changi hai
dad; and look at our daughter...seems she has just woken up drunk from a halloween party
guest; uncle ji bas bas, next question

question number 4; a stupid guest visitor ; sir your daughter is hot, you should be proud
dAD; soor di aulad..keede padein tere muh me
mom; wat hot wat hot han...my daughter is cold ...very cold...ni sunte ho..milao zara 100 number..zyada hi pankh khulde payein hain launde ke




hanji hanji bas ji bas ajkl ina kaffi hai
chalo ji sasriyakal.....and ni wo kya kehnde hai jee....KEEP SMILING AND SWEARING
PROUD TO BE A PUNJABI JI [OKAY dad stop making my blog being a racist]


1 comment: