Sunday, May 29, 2016

DIARY OF AN EMOTIONAL FOOL EPISODE 3

DIARY OF AN EMOTIONAL FOOL
“How could you do this to me arjun… I thought we were friends” ashima had already created a scene by crying and now the whole office was looking at me in disgust…
I had enough of the melodrama ….
“if u guys wanna carry around more with the juicy gossips go ahead…but before u speak ill of me atleast would someone here let me know the reason!..ashima?” I was on the verge of losing my temper
“arjun look at this” ashima showed her phone to me
BULLSHIT!! WHAT WAS THAT…….MY FB ACCOUNT SHOWED THAT I HAD POSTED A PIC OF ASHIMA AND VIKRAM FROM THE PARKING LOT YESTERDAY…AND I TAGGED IT AS #THE LOVE BIRDS….OKAY FK ….WHEN THE HELL DID I DO IT?..I WASN’T THAT DRUNK TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING SO STUPID AND MAN I HAD A CRUSH ON ASHIMA…WHY ON THE EARTH WOULD I DO THAT??
“ashima…trust me I didn’t do it”
“arjun…the proofs here…what else do u expect me to believe? Huh?”
“look I know u have all the evidence that is turned up against me but do you really feel I would have done such a cheap thing and on the top of it to u” i genuinely looked into her eyes
“I want to believe u arj…..” but vikram cut her in between…..
“why wouldn’t u arjun…u always had a rivalry instinct towards me…and its natural bro…both the times it was me who was promoted instead of you…its human to have developed jealousy…I understand” he was pretending to be the victim hero…saale ke andar to ball dance horaha hoga…ashima k sath publicity jo mili…green mango salaa
“abbey bhai vikram …tu ab sunn” I decided to bring the truth…”tu saale din bhar ladkiyon ko tarta ghoomta firta hai…boss ke sath jitna flirt tune kia saale sabko pata hai..and u still have the guts to tell me that I would be jealous of u…to hell with such a promotion where u are getting it because of your romantic  abilities rather than ur brain…I know what all is done behind that official work so atleast u don’t tell me what I could do…and what I think is….this is one of your stupid pranks to get back on me for yesterday…everybody knows my password….because I use fb only in the office …its an official password which is written in my file to which you could have easily got access to….its just another cheap tricks of yours to pull ashima towards you and cost me my job but trust me vikram I AM NOT EVER GONNA LET THIS HAPPEN ..NOT THIS TIME BRO” I ended with a smirk…[GOD THAT WAS SOME SPEECH….OK ARJUN  CONTROL THAT VICTORY SMILE…]
Everyone in the office was well aware of vikrams reputation but it was only me who exposed him…everybody looked at me in awe….even ashima gave him a death stare and walked towards me but this had gone too far ..i walked away [FK ARJUN…WHAT ARE U DOING? IT’S THE CUTE ASHIMA….]…my self esteem was more imp…if she had doubts she could have shared it personally with me instead of creating a whole scene at the workplace …she should feel guilty.
“arjun..wait”
“not now ashima….leave me alone” and I meant it and got back to work
After the lunch break where everybody sat with me ofcourse leaving vikram…ashima was continuously trying to get my attention….
SORRY ARJUN…I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO U FIRST…ashima texted me
I read and ignored……
This continued for atleast a week ..she watsapped me..texted me..called me…tried to get hold of me during lunch breaks but I always managed to hurry off from the scene as quickly as possible
“arjun…please talk to me once..lemme explain”
“ashima..not now I am busy”[ASK HOW A BOY HEART FEELS TO LET GO OFF THE WOMAN HE IS ATTRACTED TO…THOUGH I FANTASIZED ABOUT HER DAY AND NIGHT BUT I HAD TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF WHICH I DID]
That day I was riding back home…..as soon as I opened the door ravi was crying, or should I say wailing
[ABBEY YAAR…KYA RAHU BAN KE BAITHE HAI….SALA HAR KOI RO RAHA HAI..AB MANAO BAITHKE INKO]
“Saale kya hua ….kyu madhubala bana hua h?”
“bhai paper k result agya…sala 5 number se seat rehgyi…ab ghar pe kya bolunga bhai”
“saale….ullu ….dobara try krlio”
“bhai ab nhi..last2 saal se try krrha hu..ye last attempt tha…bhai mera paper sahi hua tha!..pata nhi..”
“u sure? Acha hua tha paper?....saale paper wale din na meri sister ek pouch, 4 pen,3 pencil,3 eraser 1 scale, 1 cpmpass box, pencil color pata nahi kya kya leke jati hai…saale tu ek pen leke jata hai wo bhi bina dhakkan ke or keh raha hai sahi hua tha” I tried cheering
“bhai mazak na kar…its true..paper was quite easy..”
“BHAI itna sure to ashu ki uss 15000 dress k liye bhi nhi thi” I was doubting now because he was really sure….
“lemme check..give me ur roll number and saale meri shirt se apni naak na ponch…kal already ek kharab kr chukka hai”
ROLL NUMBER-1205678
NAME- RAVI SHASTRI
PAPER- UPSC PART 2
And I entered the info….
RESULT- PASSED 68%...IRS SERVICES ALLOTED
“abbe kutte aankh khol”
“bhai ab to ankh hamesha band krne ka time agya hai’
“madhubala saale dekh bey paas hogya hai…68%....aaj daaru teri taraf se”
“WTF???.....YE…IS IS THIS MY RESULT”
“HANJI”
“BHAI I LOVE U BHAI….BHAI TU BAHUT ACHA HAI…..”
“CHAL CHAL BAAD ME SENTI HUI HO…UNCLE AUNTY KO MUH DIKHANE KE LIYE TAYAAR HOJAA” I was happy that ravi was now smiling….green mango draamebaaz salaa…I was happy for him
We were just rejoicing his success when ashimas msg dropped on my phone
“OPEN THE DOOR”
“WHAT” I REPLIED
“OPEN THE DOOR ELSE……..”


3 comments:

  1. Hey guys...here is the episode 3 ..plz do read and share
    comment down below
    thanks:)
    i hope u are enjoying the series so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice😊brought a smile on my face😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, why you always convey "to be continued" only after Ashima's scene??
    anyways again a very creative and realistic imagination..
    some of the very unique humorous lines really makes us laugh such as "bina dhakkan ka pen in the exam", "taking promotion romantically rather than using brain","ball dance inside" and especially the new gaali-"green mango":)
    keep going..eagerly waiting for next episode..

    ReplyDelete