Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DIARY OF AN EMOTIONAL FOOL EPISODE 4

DIARY OF AN EMOTIONAL FOOL


“Look  ashima, I have had enough of your threats …what do you want?” I was annoyed
“so u wont be opening the door?”
“no”
“ohkay…..so will u atleast answer some of the questions…please?”
“what questions?” I asked…then she texted me these
“1 fill in the blank
-------he come tmrw?
2 what is the short form of you?
3 what is the presen tense of went?
4 what did the teacher say when the kid didn’t do his homework
5 what is the name that comes out when u cut vidya into half?
6 complete the dialogue…. Kbhi bhi 3 cheezo ko underestimate mat karna..i , ----, myself
Answer them for me arjun!”
“ASHIMA…ARE U NUTS? WHAT IS IT?” I was baffled
“just answer na” [UFF HER “NAA” AFTER EVERY SENTENCE BLOWS MY MIND  AWAY…BUT ARJUN STAY ANGRY STAY ANGRY]
“1 WILL
2U
3GO
4OUT
5 VID
6 ME……..NOW WHAT?”
“ofcourse arjun I would love to but first open up the door na” she winked
“excuse me?”
“dumbass….look what you have asked me?” she laughed
“what…its just answers to the questions..it says WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?” I said
FK….SHIT…..SHE JUST ASKED ME OUT..I MEAN I JUST DID…GOD …THIS GIRL IS GETTING CRAZIER BY EVERY PASSING MOMENT…HOW COULD SHE THINK OF IT…I MEAN IM MORE SHOCKED THAN HAPPY JJ
“yes I will arjun…no need to ask me again and again…now open the door na ..will u? its freezing cold out there”
I grabbed my coat shouted to ravi that I was leaving with ashima while he was prancing around in the house with 2 phones stuck to his ears..obviously at this pointbhai ki bandi bhi imp nhi thi….good good…finally a happy ending to both of our woes…he cleared the exam…and I got my bandi….
“ravi…saale deo use krrha hu”
“saale…door hat jaa..pichle mahine me 2 dabbe khatam krdie deo ke…m nhi deraha”
“dekh bhai nhi h….tera result bacha lia na maine”
“green mango…lekin 3 spray se zyada ni krega”
“pkka”
Taking my car keys and coat I ran downstairs opened the door and there was she …shining in a black shimmer coat with pink pants and high heels with silky straight hair running down all the way to her waist..and a big sorry card in her hand, she looked like an angel [CONTROL ……ZYADA SENTI NA HO…DON’T TELL HER HOW U FEEL]
“HEY” she called out
“hey …hi…” I went up to her and we did a quick hug
“come on….i have a little surprise planned for u”
“ahan? As if asking me out so slyly wasn’t enough” I winked …she blushed
“acha na….come on …lets go na…its getting late..” [ SUBHANALLAH….YE BANDI APNE “NAA” SE MERI JAAN LEKE HI RAHEGI] I smiled
“okay…give me the car keys…I am gonna drive”
ALL MY LOVE TOWARDS HER WAS NOW GOING DOWN..DEAR GIRLS IT’S A SINCERE REQUEST FROM US TO U TO PLEASE LET US DRIVE WHEN WE ARE WITH U..AAGE PEECHE JISKI JITNI THOKNI HAI …THOKO..BUT PLEASE SPARE OUR CARS…WE GUYS HATE LETTING OUR GIRLS DRIVE…PLZ UNDERSTAND ..ITS A BOY THING
“ashima…ill drive u…tell me where u want to go”
“arjun trust me…” and with her puppy eyes she melted my heart away
“okay but please be very very careful…shes just a year old and I don’t want to hurt her” I was being protective
“don’t worry..ill drive ur baby safely”she replied back
So we got into the car and with ashima driving , a smile came across my face …and ashima noticed it
“yeah yeah arjun I know what u r thinking” she blushed embarrassingly
“obviously u should know…actually right now I was thinking to shout on u to stop the bloody car” I flirted
“oh please arjun, will u let it go…”she smiled
“uhun….not until that Pikachu stops growling at me” and we both shared a warm laughter
After a few seconds of silence, ashima spoke “arjun?”
“hmm?”
“look I am really sorry for whatever I did at the office…I was partly at fault..see being new to a place u tend to protect urself and that was exactly I was trying to do and then seeing that photograph I was so angry at u..i thought without even proper evidence that u would have done it…I am really sorry arjun…u r a great man” she apologised
“its alright ashima, let it go….yes I must admit I was really mad at u..but what can I do…ur black coat and this amazing card has made it up all..forget whatever happened”
“Thanks” she said and stopped the car in front of a lounge
“what is this place ash?” I tried to be as romantic as possible
She noticed that I called her ash and said nothing wich implied that the ball was a perfect one to hit a sixer.
“just come inside na” she took my hand and led me to a beautiful place…with lights all around and light music in the background..it was soothing
Suddenly a waiter appeared and said the most atrocious thing ever
“WELCME THE PIKACHU OWNERS..WE ARE GLAD TO SERVE U..I LOOKED AT ASHIMA IN COMPLETE AMAZEMENT BUT SHE JUST WINKED AND SHRUGED IT OFF WITH A FLIRTY SMILE”
Okay so she had already planned all of this…..but why??
AND THEN OUT OF NOWHERE I SAW ASHIMA DOING SOMETHING EVEN  MORE RIDICULOUS …I COULD HAVE FAINTED BUT …TRUST ME..I HAD NEVER SEEN WHAT SHE WAS DOING…
I MEAN HOW COULD SHE…I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS FORGIVEN AND FORGOTTEN…THIS COULDN’T BE HAPPENING…ARJUN ARE U IN A DREAM WORLD…I PINCHED MYSELF TWICE TO CHECK BUT NOPE…THE THING WAS DAMN REAL..I HAD TO FACE IT…..



2 comments:

  1. Hey guys....hope u guys are hooked to this crazy series...so heres the second last episode ...watch out for some rib tickling humor
    do read and share the smiles
    please comment down below
    thanks:)
    happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post. Here http://theblogofanurag.blogspot.in/ check this out as well.

    ReplyDelete