Wednesday, September 2, 2015

STOP CRAVING....START CARING

One of my friends whom i met after a really long time had the old same complaint....."dude....u dont meet me anymore...no more calls...no messages....i realize so much has changed since school" renee said.
renee sharma, my classmate, my competitor { we used to have competitions on who wud eat lunch first....n guess what...it was always me...just realized atleast i am good at something}, my homework buddy {i used to do her social and she did my maths and the next day , our sir had gotten both of us on our knees for doing each others work}
and now after 2 years we were sipping on our coffees......talking or shud i say....one was ranting and complaining and the other defending
"no yaar....nothing like that.....its just ki time nhi milta ..." i replied in the same old fashion
" yeah....." she sighed
renee suddenly got up and picked up her bag and got ready to leave...." chal bro....lets go..."
" yeah ...sure" {have u guys felt it too? there is always an uncanny awkwardness when two old friends meet ...u feel that the time has created a gap ...its like u both have something to say but something stops u from doing it......}
so we both left with formal goodbyes and fake promises to keep in touch.
she left with her brother who came to pick her
so i took up the metro and left....out of nowhere i dialled my mothers phone.....without even telling her something she sensed that i wasnt completely my "normal happy" {though a 1000 times i have asked mum wats the difference between being normal and abnormal happy and she always reply it to me with a single word BUDHU....fine i am not gonna ask 1001 timth }
"listen to me baby....today be a friend ...a blessing...take time to care...let ur words heal and not wound and u know now what u should do...." mum said
" ahaaannnn...hell yes...i gotta go mum...i luv u...." i screamed on the phone and got off the next station . i ran like mad towards the opposite side banging my head against people ....had my shrug fly in the air just like srk did in om shanti om and BOOM ....i fell against the wall .....damn it ...this wasnt some bollywood chick flick and i wasnt any srk....the tweeties around my head bought me back to reality ...{heheee i could direct even better than karan johar....if it was upto me...i wud hv made myself fly like krish ...shout like sunny deol and some flower showers for special effect and oh yeah... the most imp horror part...the dhoomtanaaaaa background music with 3 turn backs ....c i told u.....blame it on yashraj to fill our minds with such crap :p }
"are u ok" a middle aged woman asked m as she picked me up from my mess
"alive....thnks" i smiled weakly at her
OH NOOOO....the metro in which she wud be has arrived ....i cant be possibly lying on the floor creating gadar 2 in my imagination....i got up and ran like usain bolt { ok fine....like pt usha....damn u....ok....not below this .....ran like scooby doo when he sees the ghost}
"YESSSS I MADE IT RENEE" i yelled as i entered the coach.....and for the 3 rd time in life i felt like a super hero except who had made a damn dumb entry [heheeeee]...although the passengers looked at me as if i was a convict escaping from jail ....but with a burger in her hand...[ i cant stop thinking about food...can i :p]
"u crazy? what are u doing here?"
"just shut up....enough talks on weather and newspapers ....give me 5 minutes and do me a favor....KEEP UR MOUTH TAPED ELSE ULL HAVE TO PAY ME WITH UR TEETH"
"u....?"
" shut up.....listen
u meet someone
u get along like fire
u talk like theres gonna be no end
and suddenly someone stops trying
awkward communications
memories fade
the care and warmth vanishes
and next wen u meet ...all u can say is the weather is nice...and it ends
i m not let it end that way
do u get it?
u asked me did i miss u...HEELLL YES ...I DID....
and i am sorry i never replied to ur emails....i care fr u idiot"
there was a 2 min silence and then renee spoke
"hogya tera ....sala nataunki ki height p h tu! and itti filmy speech kahan se dekhi be"
" instagram se" i replied dryly
"pata tha mujhe....ab looks hi deti rahegi ya hug bhi degi"
"naah...eww hugs are so girlieee...cheee m not giving u ...stay away"
and we both laughed hysterically
and yeah hugged too.....{she did...i didnt:p}








so yeah......this was it...guys its upto u how u want the story to end....and lemme tell u its just a fable out of my imagination which i really wish comes true with some of my family and friends whom i havent seen in ages.
guys we all  crave for care but if u introspect ...do we actually care? through this post i wanna say sorry to all my loved ones  on whom i keep screaming and pretend as if their sadness doesnt affect me.....but it does...so A BIG SORRY
people say its all about priorities....i say its all about satisfaction.....because priorities are a close ended process while satisfaction is indeed immortal....LIVE THE MOMENT....if u feel that u care for someone ....let them know coz everyones not a psychologist...{hahahaaaa.kidding} ...say wat u feel no matter how difficult it maybe...but ur one word of kindness can make someones day...trust me it works for diseases like sorrow grief and disappointments and i gurantee u that this remedy costs nothing more than a smile
i am not saying talk every single day...but my opinion is whenever u do talk...do it with 100% coz most of the problems arise due to lack of communication....caring doesnt need a pretty face or a cute eyes or a die hard smile....all it needs is a heart full of affection . enough of lecturing ....just DO WAT U WANT TO ....COZ ITS NEVER TOO LATE
{P S dont try my srk act in public...it maybe injurious to health and there are 200% chances of either getting a memory loss or paving ur way to a mental asylum....decision at owners own risk....and an open warning to everyone to not imagine a bollywood scene while falling down....it works with some alien species like me only....:p
KEEP CARING....be a star that is not afraid of expressing its sparkle even in dark
KEEP SMILING:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys.....hope u all r having a happy time
    and if not i request u to read this post and i am sure it will bring across a smile on ur face which will make this world even more beautiful
    if u like it please do share with ur family and friends
    and please drop a comment and voice ur opinions coz that matters the most
    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nish, you are the bestest writer i have ever come across. Keeping posting.

    ReplyDelete